How to know when to Replace your Fence
Posted on February 29th, 2016
Replacing Your Fence
Old fences can be quite harmful, unstable, and when they become really old, they become difficult to repair return to standard functional fence. Fences can be expensive especially if you plan on waiting to replace them. It is important you contact your local fencing contractors before you start building.
Below are Indications or Signs of a fence that needs to be replaced
These signs aren’t always apparent. Some fences are extremely tough, but there are some structural issues you have to check:
- Loose Supports: When the fence moves too freely, it is a sign that the entire fence is under stress. Depending on your weather conditions, fences with loose supports can be uprooted overnight.
- Water Damaged Areas: When the fencing supports are damaged by water, they can shift and pull down parts of the fence. This can create a less sturdy fence for your home or business.
- Mold and Fence Rot: As a fence slowly ages it will hit it’s expiration date and become more prone to mold. As the elements slowly break down some parts of your fence, it is more likely to suffer from structural damage.
- Moving Cross Beams: If the cross beams are out of alignment, this is an indicator that something else has moved. This can be a structural problem which might be fixable.
- Termite Damage: Termites will be a problem in any type of fencing, as it is dangerous for the wood. Termites can perform a lot of damage to a wooden fence right before your eyes. If you believe your fence is suffering from Termite damage be sure to locate the area and notify Fence By Maintenance Service.
Checking out a Replacement Fence
When looking to replace your fence you will receive a good modern fence with a higher resistant against the elements.
Having a fence contractor come to your home gives you privileged to ensure you get a fence truly fits your needs. If you prefer a particular look or design, replacing your fence can be a perfect solution.
A lot of fencing companies don’t compare to the services you will receive from Fence by Maintenance Services! Contact us today!